| Contact Us | Where
to Buy | Tech Support |
Connectivity Equipment Specialist
USB Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Model# UE300 **NEW!**
- Complaint with USB 2.0
& 1.1 standards
- Complaint with IEEE 802.3,
- Support Full/Half duplex
- 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation
- Plug and Play
- Compact &
- 1 Year warranty
UE300 is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet adapter for both desktop and
notebook computers equipped with USB ports. UE300 works ideally with USB
2.0 ports but it's also fully
backward compatible with systems with USB 1.1 ports.
UE300 is designed to support 10Base-T, 100Base-TX and 1000Base-T networks. With it's
10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation feature, it automatically selects the optimal network speed to maximize your network performance.
It also supports Auto MDIX function to auto detect straight and cross network
- Standards : USB 2.0/1.1 and IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- Data Rate : RJ45 --> 10Mbps or 100Mbps or 1000Mbps, Half/Full Duplex, Auto-Negotiation
USB Type A --> up to 480Mbps
- Connectors : RJ45 x 1, USB Type A x 1
- USB : Specification 2.0 and 1.1 Compliant
- LED Indicators: Link, 1000Mbps
- Memory Buffer: Embedded 20KB SRAM for RX packet buffering & 20KB SRAM
for TX packet buffering
- OS Supported : Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP
- Dimension : 72 x 52 x 26 mm / 2.83 x 2.05 x 1.02 in.
- Weight : 1.0 lb.
- Temperature : 00 to 700C (Operating)
- Humidity : 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Certification : FCC, CE Mark
- Warranty : 1 Year
About Us |
Products | Where to Buy
Home | Tech
Copyright 2008, ConnectGear, Inc. All rights reserved.