| Contact Us | Where
to Buy | Tech Support |
Connectivity Equipment Specialist
Fast Ethernet Fiber (ST)
- Complies with
IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX and 100BaseFX
- Provides the
100Mbps UTP and fiber ST type media link
translation between different media segments
operates in half-duplex and full-duplex
ConnectGear's GC-H01ST is a 100Mbps Fast Ethernet Media Converter offering a
simple and cost-effective method to convert between Fast Ethernet
100Base-TX UTP cables and 100Base-FX fiber optic cables.
As defined in IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet standards, 100BaseTX specifies the
transmission over category UTP media that can transmit signals up to 100 meters.
100Base-FX specifies the transmission in fiber media that can transmit signals
from 140 meters to 2 kilometers depending on the half or full duplex
The GC-H01ST comes with one UTP connection (with two RJ45 connectors) that
allow you to connect to a 100Base-TX device such as workstation, hub or switch
and one fiber connection (ST type connectors) that allow you to connect a
100Base-FX device. The GC-H01ST will convert the signals between the two
different transmission media.
The GC-H01ST is truly a plug-and-play device, no setting on jumper or switch is
required. The Full-Duplex and Half-Duplex will automatically adjust
according to the operation mode of connected devices.
- Media Flexibility: Convert the fiber optic medial to UTP or vice versa in
minutes without adding new equipment, re-configure existing equipment and
re-wiring your network.
- Supports 802.3u 100BaseTX and 100BaseFX standards.
- Standard RJ-45 connectors for connecting to UTP media, and ST/SC connector
for connecting to fiber media.
- Support Half-Duplex and Full-Duplex operating modes.
- Auto configure Full-Duplex and Half-Duplex operating mode : Auto detect
and switch. No setting required
- Complete set of diagnostic LEDs indicate the converter's operating status.
- Compact & Rugged Metal Case: Both models are durable and can be placed
in all harsh environment.
- Compact and slim design.
- Standards : IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX and 100BaseFX
- 100Mbps UTP Port : RJ-45 x 2 (One for normal connection, the other for
- 100Mbps Fiber Port : multimode ST type x 1
- Transmission Mode : Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex, according to connected
- LED's : Power, Full Duplex, Fiber Link/Activity, UTP Link/Activity
- Dimensions : GC-H01ST 123 x 80 x 24 mm / 4.84 x 3.15 x 0.98 in.
- Weight : 0.91Kg/2.0Lb.
- Operating Temperature : 32-131 deg. F (0-55 deg. C)
- Operating Humidity :10-95% (Non condensing)
- Emission : FCC Class A & CE Mark
- Warranty : Two-years
About Us |
Products | Where to Buy
Home | Tech
Copyright 2003, ConnectGear, Inc. All rights reserved.