| Contact Us | Where
to Buy | Tech Support |
Connectivity Equipment Specialist
Fast Ethernet Fiber (SC)
Single Mode Converter
- Complies with
IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX and 100BaseFX
- Provides the
100Mbps UTP and fiber media link
- Extend distance
up to 15Km using single mode fiber cables
adjust to operate in Half-Duplex or Full-Duplex mode
ConnectGear's GC-H01SCS 100Mbps Fast Ethernet Fiber (Single Mode) Media Converter offers a
simple and cost-effective method to extend the Fast Ethernet networks up to 15
Kilometers (49,200ft) using single mode
The GC-H01SCS comes with two RJ45 connectors (one for normal and one for
uplink) for connecting to a 100Base-TX device such as workstation, hub or switch
and one fiber connection (SC type connector) for connecting to a 100Base-FX
device or another GC-H01SCS. The GC-H01SCS will convert the signals between the two
different transmission media.
The GC-H01SCS is truly a plug-and-play device, no jumper or switch setting is
required. The Full-Duplex and Half-Duplex operating mode will automatically adjust
depending on the connected devices.
- Convert signals between Cat. 5 UTP cable and Fiber Optic Single Mode
- Extend Fast Ethernet network distance up to 15 Kilometers (49,200ft).
- Supports 802.3u 100BaseTX and 100BaseFX standards.
- Standard RJ-45 connectors for connecting to UTP media, and SC connector
for connecting to fiber media.
- Support Single Mode cables -- 8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125 and 10/125um.
- Auto configure Full-Duplex and Half-Duplex operating mode
- Complete set of diagnostic LEDs to indicate converter's operating status.
- Rugged Metal Case.
- Compact and slim design.
- Standards : IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX and 100BaseFX
- 100Mbps UTP Port : RJ-45 x 2 (One for normal connection, One for
- 100Mbps Fiber Port : Single Mode SC type x 1
- Signal Wave Length: 1300nm
- Transmission Mode : Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex, according to connected
- LED's : Power, Full Duplex, Fiber - Link/Activity, UTP - Link/Activity
- Dimensions : 123 x 84 x 24 mm / 4.84 x 3.31 x 0.98 in.
- Weight : 0.91Kg/2.0Lb.
- Operating Temperature : 32-131 deg. F (0-55 deg. C)
- Operating Humidity :10-95% (Non condensing)
- Power Supply: External 12VDC, 500mA
- Emission : FCC Class A & CE Mark
- Warranty : Two-years
About Us |
Products | Where to Buy
Home | Tech
Copyright 2003, ConnectGear, Inc. All rights reserved.