| Contact Us | Where
to Buy | Tech Support |
Connectivity Equipment Specialist
1000BaseT to 1000BaseSX
Multi Mode Media Converter
- Complies with
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT and IEEE 802.3z 1000BaseSX
1000Mbps UTP and Fiber media link up to 550 meter (cable dependent)
- Support half/full-duplex
auto-crossover support on RJ45 port
- Plug and Play
ConnectGear's GC-G21SC is a 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter offering a
simple and cost-effective method to convert between 1000BaseT UTP Cat. 5/5e
cables and 1000BaseSX multimode 50/125, or 62.5/125um (805nm wave length) fiber cables.
As defined in IEEE
802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet standards, 1000BaseT specifies the
transmission over UTP cable can transmit signals up to 100 meters.
1000BaseSX specifies the transmission in fiber media can transmit signals up to
550 meters using multimode fiber cables..
The GC-G21SC comes with one MDI/MDIX auto-crossover support RJ45 connector that
allows connection to a 1000BaseT device such as workstation, hub or switch
and one fiber connection (multimode SC type connector) that allows connection
to network devices equipped with 1000BaseSX interface or another GC-G21SC.
- MDI/MDIX auto-crossover on RJ45.
- Support jumbo frame (64 - 9216 Byte)
- Support Half-Duplex and Full-Duplex operating modes.
- Complete set of diagnostic LEDs to indicate the converter's operating status.
- Rugged metal case.
- Compact and slim design.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT and IEEE802.3z 1000BaseSX
- 1000Base-T Port: RJ-45 x 1 (support Auto MDI/MDI-X function for
- 1000BaseSX Port: Multimode SC type x 1
- Signal Wave Length: 850nm
- Max. Distance: 550m (cable dependent)
- Min. TX Power: -9.5dBm
- Max. TX Power: -4.0dBm
- Sensitivity: -18dBm
- Link Budget: 8.5dB
- Transmission Mode: Full-Duplex or Half-Duplex, depending on connected
- LED: Power, TP Act, Fiber Act, TP Link, Fiber Link, FDX
- Dimensions: 71 x 94 x 26 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 0.6Kg
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 55 deg. C
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 60 deg. C
- Operating Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (Non condensing)
- Power Supply: External 5VDC, 1.5A
- Power Consumption: 6W
- Emission: FCC Class A & CE Mark
- Warranty: One Year
About Us |
Products | Where to Buy
Home | Tech
Copyright 2005, ConnectGear, Inc. All rights reserved.